A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Mycoskie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Mycoskie is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mycoskie
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mycoskie Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Mycoskie, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Nutritional Support
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Mycoskie graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Mycoskie has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Lee Mycoskie MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael L. Mycoskie practice?
- Dr. Michael Mycoskie has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Mycoskie practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Arlington, TX.
See Arlington Surgeons.