A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Mynatt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- joint replacement surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Mynatt graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Mynatt has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital-LA
- Hollywood Presbyterian Medical Center
- St. Vincent Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Michael Mynatt MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael M. Mynatt practice?
- Dr. Michael Mynatt has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Mynatt practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Surgeons.