A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. H Michael Mynatt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. H Michael Mynatt, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mynatt
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mynatt Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- joint replacement surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Mynatt graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Mynatt has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Hospital-LA
- Hollywood Presbyterian Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. H Michael Mynatt MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. H Michael Mynatt practice?
- Dr. H Michael Mynatt has 1 office location.
Dr. H Michael Mynatt practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Surgeons.