Dr. Michael Baker Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Baker?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 24th, 2013

Lifetime care

Doctor Baker has been my neurologist for over 10 years and has literally saved my life. He has made it so that I can lead a normal healthy lifestyle free from pain caused by a stroke and residual migraines. No one can understand the intensity of a headache that consumes you so finding someone that believed me as well as supported me was life changing. I have luckily only had to call him after hours a few times but he called me back the same day each time. Dr. Baker has referred me for PT, specialized tests, and other specialists when the need has arisen. He is very knowledgeable about medications and their side effects. Since he has been my doctor for so many years we have tried many things but he always monitors me closely so that I feel safe. When I do have appointments with Dr. Baker, I never feel rushed. He's a specialist so any normal person would understand that you may have to wait to see him. I have no problem with that because he gives me the time I need when its my turn. His office staff has also changed over the years but they have always been respectful and kind. I would recommend Dr. Baker (and have recommended him) to anyone needing a neurologist.

June 12th, 2013

I would never recommend Dr. Michael Baker!

Dr. Michael Baker is the worst Dr. I've seen. First off, the office is extremely disgusting, fold up chairs & stains on the carpet. He is the only Dr. that works in that office so he does and say whatever he pleases and there is no one you can complain to. He sent me to do a few test and was told I would be contacted when the results are in. I finally got my results about 2 months later because Dr. Michael Baker took a month off & failed to call any of his patients. My results were normal & he couldn't tell me what was wrong with me but insisted I go to physical therapy because I "may have" neck muscle headache. I asked if I could think about physical therapy and get back to him. At that moment he got extremely angry and told me that if I don't make a follow up appointment with him right then, he will not send me anywhere. He pretty much yelled at me for wasting his time and told me to have a good life. I was in shocked. I left his office in tears and will never return.

August 16th, 2012

Knowledgable

Brings newest treatments to my attention. Gives enough time. Listens well. Educates me concerning my condition. Cares more than most doctors.

December 16th, 2011

Changed Dr's after hearing of Dr. Baker loosing his privileges at Hanford Community Hospital, we never felt confidence in him

September 25th, 2009

Very unwilling to listen to my opinions very defiant and confrontational. A complete opposite diagnosis from my sons previus doctor from Sansum (13 years) and a world renown NYU doctor (3 visits). The 2 visits I attended waited 1 hr the first time and 45 minutes the second time.(We were the 3rd appointment of the day)

September 3rd, 2009

Dr. Baker is a great doctor. He really takes the time to explain things and is really knowledgable.. He is helping to address problems other doctors couldn't. I could however do without his staff, the experiences I have had with them they are rude on the phone, or rude in person, I was in the room waiting for the doctor and I could hear them in the hallway talking about me like children! very unprofessional!

June 22nd, 2008

Simply the best

This mans true concerns for my ailment were amazing. He made me feel like family as he diagonsed me. Diagonsed my problem quickly where other doctors had failed. Would truely reccomend him to anyone. Thank you again so much

March 23rd, 2017