A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Bohan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Bohan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Bohan, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bohan graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Bohan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Waccamaw Community Hospital
- Georgetown Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael N Bohan MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael N. Bohan practice?
- Dr. Michael Bohan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Bohan practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Myrtle Beach, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Pawleys Island, SC.
See Myrtle Beach Surgeons.