A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Bohan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Bohan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bohan
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bohan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Bohan, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bohan graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Bohan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Waccamaw Community Hospital
- Georgetown Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael N Bohan MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael N. Bohan practice?
- Dr. Michael Bohan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Bohan practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Pawleys Island, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Myrtle Beach, SC.
See Pawleys Island Surgeons.