A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Burleson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Burleson is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Burleson graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Burleson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Eureka
- Redwood Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Ned Burleson MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 50 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael N. Burleson practice?
- Dr. Michael Burleson has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Burleson practices Family Medicine near Eureka, CA.
See Eureka Primary Care Doctors.