A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Burleson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Burleson is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Burleson
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Burleson Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Burleson graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Burleson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Eureka
- Redwood Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Ned Burleson MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 50 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael N. Burleson practice?
- Dr. Michael Burleson has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Burleson practices Family Medicine near Eureka, CA.
See Eureka Family Physicians.