A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Cho:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Cho is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cho
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cho Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Cho, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Cho graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cho has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Catskill Regional Medical Center - Harris
- Orange Regional Medical Center Goshen
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Nam-Sung Cho MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michael N. Cho practice?
- Dr. Michael Cho has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Cho practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Middletown, NY.
See Middletown Internists and Middletown Cardiologists.