A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Cho:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Cho is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cho
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Cho, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Cho graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cho has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Catskill Regional Medical Center - Harris
- Orange Regional Medical Center Goshen
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Nam-Sung Cho MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michael N. Cho practice?
- Dr. Michael Cho has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Cho practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Middletown, NY.
See Middletown Internists and Middletown Cardiologists.