Learn more about Dr. Michael Harris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Harris, Ophthalmologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Harris
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Harris Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Harris, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Harris graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Harris has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St Barnabas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Harris MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Michael Harris practice?
- Dr. Michael Harris has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Harris practices Ophthalmology near Livingston, NJ.
See Livingston Ophthalmologists.