A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Koss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Koss, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology.
- He has special expertise in 23 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Carcinoid Tumor
- Germ Cell Cancer (Germ Cell and Embryonal Neoplasm)
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Interstitial Lung Diseases
- Kidney Disease (Glomerulonephritis)
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Pleural Neoplasms)
- Lung Cancer (Pulmonary Blastoma)
- Lung Cancer (Small Cell Carcinoma)
- Lymphoproliferative Disorders
- Mediastinal Cyst
- Mesothelioma (Asbestos-related Cancer)
- Pulmonary Fibrosis
- Smooth Muscle Cancer (Leiomyosarcoma)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Koss graduated from Stanford University. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Koss has 8 hospital affiliations:
- USC University Hospital
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael N Koss MD is a male Pathologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Pathology and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Michael N. Koss practice?
- Dr. Michael Koss has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Koss practices Pathology and Anatomic Pathology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Pathologists.