Dr. Michael Noel Koss MD is a male Pathologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Clinical Pathology/Laboratory Medicine.
Learn more about Dr. Michael Koss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Koss, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology.
He has special expertise in 24 Areas, including AIDS Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome, Amyloidosis, and Carcinoid Tumor.21 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Koss graduated from Stanford University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Koss has 10 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Koss accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 15 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael N. Koss practice?
Dr. Michael Koss practices Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Clinical Pathology/Laboratory Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Pasadena, CA.
See Los Angeles Pathologists.