A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Lam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lam
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lam Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lam graduated from Chiba University School Of Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lam has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Antelope Valley Hospital
- St. Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Ngai Yin Lam MD is a male General Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Michael N. Lam practice?
- Dr. Michael Lam has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Lam practices General Practice near San Gabriel, CA.
See San Gabriel General Practitioners.