A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Lam graduated from Chiba University School Of Medicine.More Education & Awards
Dr. Lam has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Garfield Medical Center
- Alhambra Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lam accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 10 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 95 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 17 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Lam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael N. Lam practice?
Dr. Michael Lam practices Family Medicine and General Practice near San Gabriel, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Alhambra, CA and Covina, CA.
See San Gabriel Family Physicians and San Gabriel General Practitioners.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Miguel Lam, Dr. Mitch Lam, Dr. Myles Lam, Dr. Michal Lam, Dr. Mickey Lam, Dr. Miles Lam