A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Lam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lam graduated from Chiba University School Of Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lam has 9 hospital affiliations:
- San Gabriel Valley Medical Center
- Antelope Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Ngai-Yin Lam MD is a male General Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Michael N. Lam practice?
- Dr. Michael Lam has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Lam practices General Practice near Alhambra, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Gabriel, CA and Pasadena, CA.
See Alhambra Primary Care Doctors.