A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Murphy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Murphy is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Murphy, FACP, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Murphy graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Murphy has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Renown Regional Medical Center
- Carson Tahoe Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael N Murphy FACP and MD is a male Nephrologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Michael N. Murphy practice?
- Dr. Michael Murphy has 8 office locations.
Dr. Michael Murphy practices Nephrology near Carson City, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Reno, NV and Fallon, NV.
See Carson City Nephrologists.