A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Murphy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Murphy is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Murphy, FACP, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Murphy graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Murphy has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Carson Tahoe Regional Medical Center
- Saint Mary's Regional Med. Center.
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Murphy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Hometown Health Plan - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Health Plan of Nevada - 4 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael N. Murphy practice?
Dr. Michael Murphy practices Nephrology near Reno, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Carson City, NV and Elko, NV.
See Reno Nephrologists.