Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Pierce
Dr. Michael Pierce, MD, FACP is a Doctor primarily located in Oakland Park, FL, with another office in Fort Lauderdale, FL. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Pierce is affiliated with St. Luke`s Hospital, Lincoln Medical & Mental Hlth Center and The North Division of Montefiore Medical Center. Dr. Pierce has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Pierce has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Michael Pierce is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oakland Park, FL.
Dr. Steven Herman
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Oakland Park, FL 0.50 mi31
Dr. Willem Ouw
Internal Medicine, Family Medicine
Oakland Park, FL 0.53 mi34
Dr. Keith Hassan
Pediatrics, Internal Medicine
Oakland Park, FL 0.73 mi25