Dr. Michael Roberts MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Decatur, AL

2.9

February 5th, 2016
Go to someone else...
Seems to be seeing too many patients now. Used to be more thorough in patient care. Staff is rude most of the time. He has lots of staff turnover.

January 11th, 2014
This doctor needs his medical license revoked.
Dr. Roberts should be reviewed by the medical board!! Don't become his patient. He is negligent and did not give my father and family the dignity we deserved. My father was dying and Dr. Roberts should have known from his professional training that those in such a state over a loved one needs patience and understanding, He had none, in fact he ignored my father's situation and left him in pain for hours after Dr Roberts was called several times, was upset when we wanted pain medication sooner, and was arrogant during a time we needed his support. He wouldn't even talk to us when we continued to try and speak with him about my father's condition (looking down at his paperwork in an angry manner). He should be ashamed of himself for doing this in front of a family in the process of losing their dad and a husband!

January 3rd, 2014
This doc was on call as my father was dying. He never once checked on my father in the room. Only read his chart. Find another doc. His bed side manner is horrible.

January 3rd, 2014
Don't trust your loved ones care with this doctor, because he doesn't care.
I wouldn't recommend this doctor. Doctor doesn't deserve a one star rating. My dying father was left for over 2 hours in pain waiting for the 'on call' doctor to respond. When he showed he didn't walk into my father's room to access the situation. He instead lurked around the nurse's station before introducing himself. When he did he immediately started defending himself and when my panicked mother and incensed brother approached him he became almost hostile. Took ANOTHER 45 minutes for him to administer pain meds, only after threatening to turn the case over to Hospice. By the way, he NEVER went in to see my father, the patient in pain!!!

September 14th, 2012
Great Doctor, with a friendly manner that will put patient at ease.There may me a slight wait time, but worth it to know he truly listens to each patient, and takes his time with them. Very professional and kind.

September 8th, 2011
staff very unprofessional

September 9th, 2010
UNCARING INTERNIST
COULDN'T DIAGNOSE PNUEMONIA AFTER 2 X-RAYS, WENT OUT OF TOWN 2 DAYS AND WHEN HE CAME BACK NEVER CHECKED ON MY FRIEND IN HOSPITAL THE NURSES HAD TO RUN DOWN WHO WAS FILLING IN FOR HIM AND HE NEVER CALLED, HE IS VERY EGOTISTICAL ALSO