A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Rubenstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Rubenstein is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Rubenstein, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Migraine Disorders
- Movement Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rubenstein graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rubenstein has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Neil Rubenstein MD is a male Neurologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Michael N. Rubenstein practice?
- Dr. Michael Rubenstein has 5 office locations.
Dr. Michael Rubenstein practices Neurology near Jenkintown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Huntingdon Valley, PA.
See Jenkintown Neurologists.