Learn more about Dr. Michael Rubenstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Rubenstein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Rubenstein, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Movement Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rubenstein graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rubenstein has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rubenstein accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael N. Rubenstein practice?
Dr. Michael Rubenstein practices Neurology near Jenkintown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Huntingdon Valley, PA.
See Jenkintown Neurologists.