Neurologist (brain, nervous system)

3.0

Great Doc show details Great Doc
by Dennis O'Donnell on Jan 9th, 2014

Recommended by my brother who had a stroke and is now fully recovered. I had some minor issues which he listened to, offered good options, set up appointments for further testing and with another top neurologist who agreed with him, followed through at the time and also a year later. Cannot say anything but excellent - my brother was right on.

Does not care show details Does not care
Sep 17th, 2012

He does not care about his patients in my opinion. Cancelled an appointment 4 days ahead of time after waiting WEEKS for an appopintment and basically gave me a limited reschedule or delay 1 1/2 months. Won't even call to talk to the patient. Relies on his unfriendly staff. Piece of crap!

Horrible Experience show details Horrible Experience
Jul 27th, 2010

Was rude in the way he introduced himself, and the appointment rapidly went downhill from there!Condescending and dismissive. Didn't listen AT ALL.Was eventually proven wrong in his assessment, but didn't acknowledge.

Oct 11th, 2009

The doctor didn't even take the time to get to know me. He chastened me for brining a list/timeline of my symptoms and didn't even look at it before telling me it's just stress! Eye pain, tremor, trouble walking, cognitive dysfunction, pain, all in a 24 year old kid! Stress? I do NOT think so. I would not recommend him to ANYONE and he was very rude when I began crying. He didn't even offer me a tissue. He answered the phone several times during exams (his cell phone) and he harddly listened to a word I said! His staff was very sweet and compassionate though, and I shudder to think what kind of a boss he might be to them!