Dr. Michael Rubenstein MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

August 25th, 2016
Expected more from him
First visit looked promising. He seemed to pay attention to give an accurate diagnosis of my problem. He gave me 2 shots of nerve block which didn't seem to work also medication to try. That didn't work either. On second app. He basically shrugged his shoulders and said he was confused. He had an appointment and he was trying to get out of the office instead. Couldn't give any other referrals to see another dr. I gave him all the CDs he said his Radiologist wouldn't look at them w/o seeing attached papers the radiologist that took the x-rays adds. He left me high and dry. Still have the problem and now confused as to where to find help!!! More people should write reviews so future patients don't waste their time.

January 9th, 2014
Great Doc
Recommended by my brother who had a stroke and is now fully recovered. I had some minor issues which he listened to, offered good options, set up appointments for further testing and with another top neurologist who agreed with him, followed through at the time and also a year later. Cannot say anything but excellent - my brother was right on.

September 17th, 2012
Does not care
He does not care about his patients in my opinion. Cancelled an appointment 4 days ahead of time after waiting WEEKS for an appopintment and basically gave me a limited reschedule or delay 1 1/2 months. Won't even call to talk to the patient. Relies on his unfriendly staff. Piece of crap!

July 27th, 2010
Horrible Experience
Was rude in the way he introduced himself, and the appointment rapidly went downhill from there!Condescending and dismissive. Didn't listen AT ALL.Was eventually proven wrong in his assessment, but didn't acknowledge.

October 11th, 2009
The doctor didn't even take the time to get to know me. He chastened me for brining a list/timeline of my symptoms and didn't even look at it before telling me it's just stress! Eye pain, tremor, trouble walking, cognitive dysfunction, pain, all in a 24 year old kid! Stress? I do NOT think so. I would not recommend him to ANYONE and he was very rude when I began crying. He didn't even offer me a tissue. He answered the phone several times during exams (his cell phone) and he harddly listened to a word I said! His staff was very sweet and compassionate though, and I shudder to think what kind of a boss he might be to them!

January 27th, 2017