A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Rubin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Rubin graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Rubin has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rubin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 7 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 20 plans
- Anthem - 27 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael N. Rubin practice?
Dr. Michael Rubin practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Ophthalmology near Madison Heights, MI.
Additional practice locations include: West Bloomfield, MI and Detroit, MI.
See Madison Heights Internists, Madison Heights Cardiologists, and Madison Heights Ophthalmologists.