A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Rubin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rubin
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rubin Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Rubin graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Rubin has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Nathan Rubin DO is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michael N. Rubin practice?
- Dr. Michael Rubin has 6 office locations.
Dr. Michael Rubin practices Cardiovascular Disease near Sterling Heights, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Southfield, MI and Madison Heights, MI.
See Sterling Heights Cardiologists.