A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Rubin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Rubin graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Rubin has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Nathan Rubin DO is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michael N. Rubin practice?
- Dr. Michael Rubin has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Rubin practices Cardiovascular Disease near Madison Heights, MI.
Additional practice locations include: West Bloomfield, MI and Detroit, MI.
See Madison Heights Cardiologists.