Diabetic Macular Edema
Get the facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types and the doctors and specialists who treat it.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Rubin
Dr. Michael Rubin, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Detroit, MI. He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include Ophthalmology. Dr. Rubin is affiliated with Kindred Hospital Detroit, Pontiac Osteopathic Hospital and St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Macomb Center). He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Rubin has the following 1 specialty
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the...
Dr. Michael Rubin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Detroit, MI.
Dr. William Martin
Psychiatry, Neurology, Ophthalmology
Detroit, MI 0.01 mi27
Dr. Shirley Sherrod
Hamtramck, MI 3.27 mi40
Dr. Robert Folberg
Clinical Pathology, Pathology, Ophthalmology
Warren, MI 3.59 mi41