A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Rubin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rubin
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Rubin Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Rubin graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Rubin has 7 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Rubin DO is a male Ophthalmologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Michael Rubin practice?
- Dr. Michael Rubin has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Rubin practices Ophthalmology near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Ophthalmologists.