A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Rubin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rubin
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Rubin Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Rubin graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Rubin has 7 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Rubin DO is a male Ophthalmologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Michael Rubin practice?
- Dr. Michael Rubin has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Rubin practices Ophthalmology near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Ophthalmologists.