A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. MICHAEL RUBIN:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. RUBIN graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. RUBIN has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals - Warren Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. RUBIN accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 20 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. MICHAEL RUBIN practice?
Dr. MICHAEL RUBIN practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Ophthalmology, and Radiology near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Madison Heights, MI and Berkley, MI.
See Detroit Internists, Detroit Cardiologists, Detroit Ophthalmologists, and Detroit Radiologists.