Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Sills
Dr. Michael Sills, MD, FACC is a Doctor primarily located in Dallas, TX. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Sills is affiliated with Baylor University Medical Center, Baylor-Jack & Jane Hamilton Heart & Vascular Center and Hunt Regional Medical Center at Greenville. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Sills has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Michael Sills is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.
Dr. Cara East
Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Dallas, TX 0.01 mi36
Dr. John Hyland
Cardiovascular Disease, Nuclear Cardiology, Diagnostic Radiology
Dallas, TX 0.01 mi59
Dr. Ari Cedars
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Dallas, TX 0.01 mi14