A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Sills:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Sills is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sills
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sills Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Sills, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Lipid Disorders
- Myocardial Infarction
- Patent Foramen Ovale
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Rheumatic Heart Disease
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Sills graduated from George Washington University. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Sills has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Hunt Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Sills FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michael Sills practice?
- Dr. Michael Sills has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Sills practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Greenville, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Cardiologists.