Learn more about Dr. Michael Singh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Singh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Marfan Syndrome
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Singh graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Singh has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Children's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Singh accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 13 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael N. Singh practice?
Dr. Michael Singh practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Medical Genetics near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Beverly, MA and Brockton, MA.
See Boston Pediatricians, Boston Cardiologists, Boston Internists, and Boston Geneticists.