A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Singh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Singh is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Singh
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Singh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Singh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Marfan Syndrome
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Singh graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Singh has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Singh MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Michael Singh practice?
- Dr. Michael Singh has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Singh practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Pediatrics near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists, Boston Cardiologists, and Boston Pediatricians.