A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Singh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Singh
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Singh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Marfan Syndrome
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Singh graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Singh has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Singh MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Michael Singh practice?
- Dr. Michael Singh has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Singh practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Pediatrics near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists, Boston Cardiologists, and Boston Pediatricians.