A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Wall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Wall graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Wall has 16 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - San Antonio
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Newell Wall MD is a male Nephrologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Michael N. Wall practice?
- Dr. Michael Wall has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Wall practices Nephrology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Nephrologists.