A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Weinstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Weinstein is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Weinstein, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Weinstein graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Weinstein has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Hallmark Health System/Lawrence Memorial Hospital Of Medford
- Kindred Hospital Boston - North Shore
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Norman Weinstein MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Michael N. Weinstein practice?
- Dr. Michael Weinstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Weinstein practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Melrose, MA.
See Melrose Internists and Melrose Gastroenterologists.