Learn more about Dr. Michael Wood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Wood, Cardiothoracic and Vascular Surgery,Critical Care Surgeon, Thoracic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Wood, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 29 areas:
- ASD PFO
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Diseases
- Aortic Surgery
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Carotid Surgery
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Beating Heart)
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Critical Care
- Device Interrogation
- Esophageal Surgery
- Heart Failure
- Heart Valve Diseases
- Lung Cancer
- Pacemaker Implantation
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Wood graduated from Loma Linda University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Wood has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- San Antonio Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Neall Wood MD is a male Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael N. Wood practice?
- Dr. Michael Wood has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Wood practices Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Burleson, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Mansfield, TX and Upland, CA.
See Burleson Surgeons.