Learn more about Dr. Michael Wood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Wood, Cardiothoracic and Vascular Surgery,Critical Care Surgeon, Thoracic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wood
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wood Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Wood, MD is board certified in Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Diseases
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Beating Heart)
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Critical Care
- Heart Failure
- Heart Valve Diseases
- Lung Cancer
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Percutaneous Arterial Septic Defect (ASD) Closure
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Thoracic/Cardiothoracic Surgery
- Ventricular Septal Defects
Education & Awards
Dr. Wood graduated from Loma Linda University. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Wood has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Southside Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Neall Wood MD is a male Surgeon and practices in Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael N. Wood practice?
- Dr. Michael Wood has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Wood practices Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Chester, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Petersburg, VA.
See Chester Surgeons and Chester Cardiothoracic Surgeons.