Learn more about Dr. Michael Naarendorp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Naarendorp is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Naarendorp
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Naarendorp Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Naarendorp, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Naarendorp graduated from Anton De Kom Univ Van Surinam, Fac Der Med Sci, Paramaribo, Surinam.
Dr. Naarendorp has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- North General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Naarendorp MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Michael Naarendorp practice?
- Dr. Michael Naarendorp has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Naarendorp practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Rheumatologists.