A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Naarendorp is Good. Dr. Naarendorp has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Naarendorp, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Rheumatic Diseases.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Naarendorp graduated from Anton De Kom Univ Van Surinam, Fac Der Med Sci, Paramaribo, Surinam.More Education & Awards
Dr. Naarendorp has 2 hospital affiliations:
- North General Hospital
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Naarendorp accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 4 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Healthfirst - 8 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Naarendorp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael Naarendorp practice?
Dr. Michael Naarendorp practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New Rochelle, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Rheumatologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Miguel Naarendorp, Dr. Mitch Naarendorp, Dr. Myles Naarendorp, Dr. Michal Naarendorp, Dr. Mickey Naarendorp, Dr. Miles Naarendorp