A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Naber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Naber is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Naber, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Naber graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Naber has 14 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Naber accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 25 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Naber practice?
Dr. Michael Naber practices Internal Medicine near Saint Clair Shores, MI.
See Saint Clair Shores Internists.