A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Nabity:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Nabity, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Nabity, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Nabity graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Nabity has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Alegent Health Memorial Hospital
- Alegent Health Lakeside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Robert Nabity MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Michael R. Nabity practice?
- Dr. Michael Nabity has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Nabity practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Omaha, NE.
See Omaha Obstetricians & Gynecologists.