A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Nabolotny:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Nabolotny is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Nabolotny, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nabolotny graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Nabolotny has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
- Resurrection Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael J Nabolotny MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Nabolotny practice?
- Dr. Michael Nabolotny has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Nabolotny practices Internal Medicine near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Internists.