Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue beneath the skin of the palm of your hand
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Naeve
Dr. Michael Naeve, MD, PA is a Doctor primarily located in Meridian, ID, with another office in Boise, ID. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Naeve is affiliated with Idaho Elks Rehabilitation Hospital, St Lukes Regional Medical Center and Saint Luke's Meridian Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Naeve has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Michael Naeve is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Meridian, ID.
Dr. John Bishop
Meridian, ID 0 mi50
Dr. Christopher Lawler
Orthopedic Surgery, Emergency Medicine, Sports Medicine
Meridian, ID 0 mi17
Dr. Robert Walker
Orthopedic Surgery, Sports Medicine
Meridian, ID 0 mi29