A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Naeve:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Naeve is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Naeve
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Naeve Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Naeve, MD, PA is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Naeve graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Naeve has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Regional Medical Center
- Saint Luke's Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael P Naeve MD and PA is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 47 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael P. Naeve practice?
- Dr. Michael Naeve has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Naeve practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Boise, ID.
See Boise Surgeons.