A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Naeve:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Naeve is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Naeve, MD, PA is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Naeve graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Naeve has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Regional Medical Center
- Idaho Elks Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Peter Naeve MD and PA is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 47 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael P. Naeve practice?
- Dr. Michael Naeve has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Naeve practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Boise, ID.
See Boise Surgeons.