A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Nagatani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Nagatani is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Nagatani, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nagatani graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Nagatani has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaweah Delta Health Care District
- Kaweah Delta Healthcare District
- Kaweah Delta Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Steven Nagatani MD is a male Pediatrician, has 41 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Nagatani practice?
- Dr. Michael Nagatani has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Nagatani practices Pediatrics near Visalia, CA.
See Visalia Pediatricians.