A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Nageotte:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Nageotte is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Nageotte, MD is board certified in Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Newborn Respiratory Distress Syndrome
- Obstetric Labor Complications
- Pregnancy Complications
- Premature Rupture Fetal Membranes
Education & Awards
Dr. Nageotte graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Nageotte has 26 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael P MD Nageotte MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael P. Nageotte practice?
- Dr. Michael Nageotte has 7 office locations.
Dr. Michael Nageotte practices Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Long Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Orange, CA and Newport Beach, CA.
See Long Beach Obstetricians & Gynecologists.