Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Video profile

If you're looking for the best come see him show details If you're looking for the best come see him
by Shawny J Livingston on Jul 27th, 2016

He is awesome, has a genuine passion for what he does and cares about his patients. I felt assured that my baby would make it here safe, healthy and happy the moment he took charge over our care.

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
Jun 13th, 2012

He was great. I was refereed to him by my ob when I was pregnant with triplets. He took great care of me. Very concerned for me and the babies. Saw me often to keep watching through my pregnancy! His team is also great! I would highly recommend him.

Jan 18th, 2012

This doctor gave me the most negative prognosis possible, even though there wasn't enough data to draw such an absolute conclusion. I appreciate his directness, but after researching online and with a follow-up appointment with another doctor two weeks later, I have learned that there are possibilities of a positive outcome.

BEST Doctor Ever! show details BEST Doctor Ever!
Nov 17th, 2011

The most caring, intelligent and comforting doctor. Really advocates for his patients. Felt completely safe under his care of two high risk pregnancies. Can't say enough good things about Dr. Nageotte!

May 27th, 2011

Dr Nageotte is deemed the "God of OB" in southern Cali.