A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Nagle, MD is board certified in Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Nagle graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.More Education & Awards
Dr. Nagle has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Skaggs Community Health Center
- Heartland Wound Care Clinic
- Heartland Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nagle accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City - 3 plans
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
- Anthem - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Nagle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael G. Nagle practice?
Dr. Michael Nagle practices Surgery near Branson, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Reeds Spring, MO and Saint Joseph, MO.
See Branson Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Michal Nagle, Dr. Micheal Nagle, Dr. Michel Nagle, Dr. Mickey Nagle, Dr. Miguel Nagle, Dr. Mike Nagle