Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Namey Jr
Dr. Michael Namey Jr, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Hermitage, PA, with other offices in Andover, OH and Andover, OH (and 1 other location). He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine. Dr. Namey is affiliated with Edgewood Surgical Hospital, UPMC Horizon and St Elizabeth Health Center. Dr. Namey has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Namey Jr has the following 2 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
Dr. Michael Namey Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hermitage, PA.
Dr. Henry Debiec
General Practice, Family Medicine
Hermitage, PA 0.52 mi31
Dr. Kathryn Meyer
Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine
Hermitage, PA 0.52 mi39
Dr. Thomas Armour II
Hermitage, PA 0.55 mi45