The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Nance
Dr. Michael Nance, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Philadelphia, PA, with other offices in King Of Prussia, PA and Exton, PA (and 2 other locations). He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatric Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Nance is affiliated with Abington Hospital, Pennsylvania Hospital and Children's Hospital of Philadelphia. Dr. Nance has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Nance has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Surgery
A pediatric surgeon is a qualified surgeon who has additional training in performing surgery on young patients, including fetuses (neonatal or fetal surgery), infants, children, adolescents and teenagers.
Because pediatric patients are...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Michael Nance is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.
Dr. Kathryn Russell
Pediatric Surgery, General Surgery, Residency
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi8
Dr. Joy Collins
Bariatric Medicine, General Surgery, Pediatric Surgery
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi12
Dr. Robert Gorman
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, General Surgery
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi27