A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Nance:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Nance, MD is board certified in Surgery, Pediatric Surgery, and Surgical Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Abdominal Injuries
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Critical Care
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Multiple Trauma
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Penetrating Wounds
- Thoracic Injuries
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Nance graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Nance has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- Abington Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nance accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 12 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael L. Nance practice?
Dr. Michael Nance practices Surgery, Pediatric Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, Orthopaedic Surgery, Plastic Surgery, Critical Care Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine near King Of Prussia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Exton, PA and Chalfont, PA.
See King Of Prussia Surgeons, King Of Prussia Pediatric Surgeons, King Of Prussia Plastic Surgeons, King Of Prussia Critical Care Practitioners, and King Of Prussia Obstetricians & Gynecologists.