A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Nance:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Nance, MD is board certified in Pediatric Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Abdominal Injuries
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Critical Care
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
- Multiple Trauma
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
- Penetrating Wounds
- Thoracic Injuries
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Nance graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Nance has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- Abington Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nance accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 12 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael L. Nance practice?
Dr. Michael Nance practices Pediatric Surgery near King Of Prussia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Exton, PA and Chalfont, PA.
See King Of Prussia Pediatric Surgeons.