A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Nance:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Nance, MD is board certified in Pediatric Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Abdominal Injuries
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Critical Care
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
- Multiple Trauma
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
- Penetrating Wounds
- Thoracic Injuries
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Nance graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Nance has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- Abington Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Lewis Nance MD is a male Pediatric Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael L. Nance practice?
- Dr. Michael Nance has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Nance practices Pediatric Surgery near King Of Prussia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Exton, PA and Chalfont, PA.
See King Of Prussia Pediatric Surgeons.