be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Nance, MD is board certified in Surgery, Pediatric Surgery, and Surgical Critical Care.
He has special expertise in 11 Areas, including Abdominal Injuries, Broken Bones Bone Fractures, and Head Trauma Craniocerebral Trauma.8 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Nance graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Nance has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Children`s Hospital of Philadelphia
- Abington Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nance accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 12 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Nance:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael L. Nance practice?
Dr. Michael Nance practices Surgery, Pediatric Surgery, and Surgical Critical Care near Chalfont, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Exton, PA and Philadelphia, PA.
See Chalfont Surgeons and Chalfont Pediatric Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Miguel Nance, Dr. Mitch Nance, Dr. Myles Nance, Dr. Michal Nance, Dr. Mickey Nance, Dr. Miles Nance