Jun 16th, 2016

Dr Nancollas is absolutely the worst doctor I have ever had. He is not willing to work with you or help in any way. I highly do not recommend this doctor and would travel hours just to see another doctor. STAY AWAY!

Excellent surgeon! show details Excellent surgeon!
Jan 18th, 2016

Dr. Nancollas was highly recommended to me by other physicians. He performed my carpal tunnel surgery while he was still in Syracuse. At the preliminary visit, he listened to my issues and went over my medical history carefully—spent the extra time to explain everything. He uses the latest techniques for carpal tunnel release, so the surgery went smoothly and recovery was speedy. Highly recommend!

patient show details patient
by mandy on Jul 21st, 2014

I went to him with pain in my hand fingers and shoulder. He discounted all of them. I later found out I had a severe shoulder injury that needed surgery

Dec 20th, 2011

excellent interaction with description of my problem. Clear options

Excellent hand surgeon show details Excellent hand surgeon
Aug 19th, 2011

A member of my family required delicate hand surgery. Dr Nancollas did a superb job. Everything went smoothlybwith a quick and uneventful recovery.

Nov 2nd, 2010

Great doctor.

Nice Man but not good surgeon show details Nice Man but not good surgeon
May 7th, 2008

I came to Dr. Nancollas with two broken fingers. He operated on them both and both fingers are deformed and have little movement. He tried to blame me for not doing therapy saying that's why they didn't move. However, they never moved and even with therapy from a hand specialist, they did not move. I would have done better if I had left them straightened in a cast and never had the surgery. Plus my fingers are in pain throughout the day even almost a year after surgery.