A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Napoli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Napoli is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Napoli, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Napoli graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Napoli has 14 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
- North Shore University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael John Napoli MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Napoli practice?
- Dr. Michael Napoli has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Napoli practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Bayside, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Bayside Obstetricians & Gynecologists.