Dr. Michael John Napoli MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Napoli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Napoli is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Napoli, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Napoli graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.More Education & Awards
Dr. Napoli has 14 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
- North Shore University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Napoli accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Napoli practice?
Dr. Michael Napoli practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery near Bayside, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Brooklyn, NY.
See Bayside Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Bayside Surgeons.