A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Napolitano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Napolitano, Pediatrician, Internist, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Napolitano, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Napolitano graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Napolitano has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael A Napolitano MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Napolitano practice?
- Dr. Michael Napolitano has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Napolitano practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Birdsboro, PA.
See Birdsboro Internists and Birdsboro Pediatricians.