Learn more about Dr. Michael Napolitano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Napolitano, Pediatrician, Internist, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Napolitano
Overuse Injury in Youths Patient Education Learn about the most common overuse injuries that youths face when participating in sports, and how to minimize the risk of injury when participating in these types of activities by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Napolitano Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Napolitano, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Napolitano graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Napolitano has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael A Napolitano MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Napolitano practice?
- Dr. Michael Napolitano has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Napolitano practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Birdsboro, PA.
See Birdsboro Internists and Birdsboro Pediatricians.