A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Nash:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Nash is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Nash, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Internal Medicine - Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Palliative Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Nash graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Nash has 15 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Beeville
- CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Cristi-So
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael E Nash MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael E. Nash practice?
- Dr. Michael Nash has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Nash practices Internal Medicine and Hospice & Palliative Medicine near Corpus Christi, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Temple, TX and Rockport, TX.
See Corpus Christi Internists and Corpus Christi Hospice & Palliative Specialists.