A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Nash:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Nash is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nash
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nash Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Nash, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Internal Medicine - Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Palliative Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Nash graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Nash has 15 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Cristi-So
- Corpus Christi Medical Center-Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael E Nash MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael E. Nash practice?
- Dr. Michael Nash has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Nash practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Hospice & Palliative Medicine near Temple, TX.
See Temple Internists, Temple Oncologists, and Temple Hospice & Palliative Specialists.