A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Naslund:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Naslund is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Naslund, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Naslund graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Naslund has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Maryland Medical Center
- Baltimore Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael James Naslund MD is a male Urologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Naslund practice?
- Dr. Michael Naslund has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Naslund practices Urology near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Urologists.