A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Nave:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Nave is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Nave, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cleft Lip
- Cleft Palate
Education & Awards
Dr. Nave graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Nave has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Bronson Methodist Hospital
- Borgess-Lee Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael C Nave MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael C. Nave practice?
- Dr. Michael Nave has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Nave practices Plastic Surgery near Portage, MI.
See Portage Surgeons.