A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Needle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Needle is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Needle
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Needle Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Head and Neck Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Needle graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Needle has 8 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / The Allen Pavilion
- Childrens Hospital Philadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Neil Needle MD is a male Pediatric Oncologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Michael N. Needle practice?
- Dr. Michael Needle has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Needle practices Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near New York, NY.
See New York Oncologists.