A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Needle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Needle is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Needle graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Needle has 8 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / The Allen Pavilion
- Childrens Hospital Philadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Neil Needle MD is a male Pediatric Oncologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Michael N. Needle practice?
- Dr. Michael Needle has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Needle practices Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near New York, NY.
See New York Oncologists.