A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Negrey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Negrey, Ophthalmologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Negrey
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Negrey Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Negrey, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Corneal Diseases
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Negrey graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Negrey has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Andrew Negrey MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Negrey practice?
- Dr. Michael Negrey has 8 office locations.
Dr. Michael Negrey practices Ophthalmology near Havertown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Warwick, RI and East Providence, RI.
See Havertown Ophthalmologists.