Learn more about Dr. Michael Negrey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Negrey, Ophthalmologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Negrey
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Negrey Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Negrey, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Corneal Diseases
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Negrey graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Negrey has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Riddle Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Andrew Negrey MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Negrey practice?
- Dr. Michael Negrey has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Negrey practices Ophthalmology near Havertown, PA.
See Havertown Ophthalmologists.