A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Nejat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Nejat is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nejat
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Nejat Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Nejat, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Cornea Transplant (Penetrating Keratoplasty)
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Laser Eye Surgery (Photorefractive Keratectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nejat graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Nejat has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Lenox Hill Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Nejat MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Michael Nejat practice?
- Dr. Michael Nejat has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Nejat practices Ophthalmology near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Ophthalmologists.