A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Nejat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Nejat is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nejat
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Nejat Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Nejat, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Cornea Transplant (Penetrating Keratoplasty)
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Laser Eye Surgery (Photorefractive Keratectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nejat graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Nejat has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Lenox Hill Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Nejat MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Michael Nejat practice?
- Dr. Michael Nejat has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Nejat practices Ophthalmology near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Ophthalmologists.