Learn more about Dr. Michael Nejat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Nejat is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Nejat, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nejat graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Nejat has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- Staten Island University Hospital North
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nejat accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 20 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Evercare - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael Nejat practice?
Dr. Michael Nejat practices Ophthalmology near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Ophthalmologists.