Ophthalmologist (eyes)
Video profile

Nov 23rd, 2014

Dr Nejat convinced me to do early cataract surgery with enticing false promises of better vision with Restor Multifocal IOLs. But he never disclosed all the information of the vision trade-off these IOLs can (and did) create. He disregarded my expressed concerns. His misleading, untruthful and biased information did not permit me to make an educated decision in my own best interest; I was not as good a candidate for these IOLs as he had said. My vision results were so unacceptable, these multifocal IOLs had to be removed. Then he failed to achieve even close to the discussed targeted vision requested on the first replacement. My vision quality has been permanently compromised because, as I now believe, his primary concern was to push the sale of these lenses for the profit of the out of pocket payment

Apr 17th, 2012

One of the best doctors I have ever seen (and not hard on the eyes either!)

Sep 14th, 2011

I had a stye that turned into this huge horrible cyst in my eyelid. I was able to be seen quickly and in only a few days after my treatment I looked totally normal and back to my old self. Dr. Nejat was efficient, smart, and very caring. He even introduced me to his new puppy! What a nice doctor. Overall great experience with Dr. Nejat and his office staff

Best ever show details Best ever
Mar 3rd, 2011

I saw Dr. Nejat for corrective vision surgery. He was the greatest, I wish I could find a Dr this good for a Primary care physician. My vision is 20/15 after three years.

Feb 10th, 2011

Horrible experience. Basically accused me of scrating my own cornia. Why on earth would anyone do that to themselves. It has to be one of the most painful things to endure.

he's VERY good! show details he's VERY good!
by julie d'arrigo on Nov 13th, 2009

my cataract surgery went very well. He made some decisions that went well beyong a surgeon doing routine cataract surgery would have done. Very personable, caring and well recommended.