Dr. Michael Nejat MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 14 reviews

January 3rd, 2017
Caring doctor and friendly staff!
I have been a patient for years and recommend him to many friends and family. I have always had a pleasant experience. My visits are routine check ups but I appreciate how thorough he is with the check up and the time he spends with me going over results! Everyone in the office is friendly and helpful!

August 17th, 2015
Wish it were me
I like Dr. Nejat, but he says there is nothing wrong with my eye that has pain in it all the time. Feels like someone poked me in it and won't go away for months but he doesn't see anything wrong with it. How could that be? I have pain in my eye and feels inflamed all the time and is affecting my vision. I feel that he is a good doctor and will continue to see him. I hope I become as happy and lucky as you guys did with his treatments. I hope he finds what's wrong with my eye and he can fix it. You guys are really lucky. Stay with Dr. Nejat. I'm gonna keep praying he finds an answer to my pain and can fix it.

August 8th, 2015
I had surgery in right eye and it has gone very well. I will have second surgery on left eye in two weeks. Trusted Dr Nejat and have had better sight already,

April 8th, 2015
They don't make doctors like this anymore
I have been a patient of Dr Nejat for 3 months. When I called his office this week with a question, I was told he was on vacation. I was surprised to get a personal call from him 2 minutes later. It's nice to know that he cares so much about his patients.

March 26th, 2015
I had the lazik surgery through Dr. Nejat. I was able to see clearly immediately after surgery.

March 15th, 2015
I was recommended to Dr. Nejat from several coworkers and friends, and finally went a few weeks ago. I must say I am beyond impressed and very happy I took the chance in seeing him. I have been from office to office seeking answers on why my vision keeps fluctuating. He is extremely knowledgeable, professional and answers every question I came in with. You actually feel like he cares and that's what made me feel so comfortable, because he does. This doctors saved my eyes, saved my life!

March 10th, 2015
My Hero
Dr Nejat had been recommended to me by my neighbor who had LASIK surgery by him last year. I was having trouble with my contact lenses and was thinking about having laser vision correction. I went to his New Office on Victory Boulevard and was impressed on how modern and gorgeous his office looked and how courteous and professional his staff was. I didn't wait very long and his technician took me into the exam room and took some information and put it into the computer. After a few minutes, Dr. Nejat came in and checked my vision, examined my eyes and did some tests. He asked me why I wanted to have laser surgery. I told him that I hate wearing my lenses and that I didn't what to be seen in public with my glasses. He then looked at me and asked "if I can prescribe you lenses that are more comfortable and don't hurt your eyes will that be enough to make you happy?" I wasn't sure why he was asking me this since I came to see him for surgery but I decided to go along with his question and said yes. He gave me a sample of lenses to try and told me to come back in a few days. Well, he was right. The lenses were amazing and I could see and was comfortable. I went back to him and reported the good news. He gave me a prescription for the lenses and then sat me down and said "I could have done your surgery and made you glasses free, but I felt that because of the shape of your eye it may have compromised the quality of your vision. For you contacts are the better option". Obviously, I was really grateful to have such an honest ethical doctor but here is the kicker. When I asked him how much I owed him for all of his time he smiled and said "Nothing, I'm just glad you didn't go to someone first else who may have just used you to a make an extra buck". You have a new patient for life!! <3

February 9th, 2015
not that good
Dr. Nejat is nice and everything, but who needs nice when you're in pain for months in your eye and he sees nothing and tells you come back in a month. Meanwhile, the pain is getting worse and I don't know where to go or what to do. I always thought that if you have a pain in your eyeballs you go to an eye doctor and he fixes it pretty quickly. I guess not. I've been going to him for months now...pain still there and worse. Don't know what else to say. It's mind blowing. Maybe I should go to a GYN to get my eye fixed if an eye doctor can't tell you what's wrong with your eye!

November 23rd, 2014
Dr Nejat convinced me to do early cataract surgery with enticing false promises of better vision with Restor Multifocal IOLs. But he never disclosed all the information of the vision trade-off these IOLs can (and did) create. He disregarded my expressed concerns. His misleading, untruthful and biased information did not permit me to make an educated decision in my own best interest; I was not as good a candidate for these IOLs as he had said. My vision results were so unacceptable, these multifocal IOLs had to be removed. Then he failed to achieve even close to the discussed targeted vision requested on the first replacement. My vision quality has been permanently compromised because, as I now believe, his primary concern was to push the sale of these lenses for the profit of the out of pocket payment

April 17th, 2012
One of the best doctors I have ever seen (and not hard on the eyes either!)

September 14th, 2011
I had a stye that turned into this huge horrible cyst in my eyelid. I was able to be seen quickly and in only a few days after my treatment I looked totally normal and back to my old self. Dr. Nejat was efficient, smart, and very caring. He even introduced me to his new puppy! What a nice doctor. Overall great experience with Dr. Nejat and his office staff

March 3rd, 2011
Best ever
I saw Dr. Nejat for corrective vision surgery. He was the greatest, I wish I could find a Dr this good for a Primary care physician. My vision is 20/15 after three years.