Learn more about Dr. Michael Nemanich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Nemanich is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nemanich
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nemanich Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Nemanich, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Nemanich graduated from Mayo Medical School, Rochester.
Dr. Nemanich has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- Fairview Ridges Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael James Nemanich MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Nemanich practice?
- Dr. Michael Nemanich has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Nemanich practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Surgeons.