A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Nemanich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Nemanich is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Nemanich, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Nemanich graduated from Mayo Medical School, Rochester.
Dr. Nemanich has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Regions Hospital
- Fairview Ridges Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael James Nemanich MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Nemanich practice?
- Dr. Michael Nemanich has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Nemanich practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Surgeons.