A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Nemergut:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Nemergut is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Nemergut, MD, PHD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nemergut graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Nemergut has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- Mayo Clinic Rochester - Rochester Methodist
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Earl Nemergut MD and PHD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Michael E. Nemergut practice?
- Dr. Michael Nemergut has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Nemergut practices Anesthesiology and Pediatrics near Rochester, MN.
See Rochester Anesthesiologists and Rochester Pediatricians.