A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Nemunaitis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Nemunaitis is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Nemunaitis, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Stomach Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Nemunaitis graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Nemunaitis has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Fairview Hospital
- Marymount Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Christopher Nemunaitis MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Michael C. Nemunaitis practice?
- Dr. Michael Nemunaitis has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Nemunaitis practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Twinsburg, OH.
See Twinsburg Internists and Twinsburg Oncologists.