A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Neshewat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Neshewat, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Neshewat, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Nutritional Support
- Preventive Medicine
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Neshewat graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Neshewat has 9 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Jamil Neshewat MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Neshewat practice?
- Dr. Michael Neshewat has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Neshewat practices Internal Medicine near Southgate, MI.
See Southgate Internists.