A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Netzel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Netzel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Netzel
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Netzel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Netzel, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Netzel graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Netzel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The Monroe Clinic Inc
- Monroe Clinic Hospital, Monroe, Wi
- Monroe Clinic Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael A Netzel MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Netzel practice?
- Dr. Michael Netzel has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Netzel practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine near Monroe, WI.
See Monroe Allergists, Monroe Internists, Monroe Pulmonologists, and Monroe Sleep Medicine Doctors.