A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Neuman, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Neuman graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.More Education & Awards
Dr. Neuman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Providence Willamette Falls Medical Center
- Providence Medford Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Neuman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
- Providence Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Neuman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Neuman practice?
Dr. Michael Neuman practices Diagnostic Radiology near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Medford, OR and Brookings, OR.
See Portland Radiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Michal Neuman, Dr. Micheal Neuman, Dr. Michel Neuman, Dr. Mickey Neuman, Dr. Miguel Neuman, Dr. Mike Neuman