A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Neuman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Neuman, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Neuman graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Neuman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Providence Willamette Falls Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Jay Neuman MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Neuman practice?
- Dr. Michael Neuman has 5 office locations.
Dr. Michael Neuman practices Diagnostic Radiology near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Oregon City, OR.
See Portland Radiologists.