A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Neuman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Neuman
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Neuman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Neuman, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Neuman graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Neuman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Milwaukie Hospital
- Providence Portland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Jay Neuman MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Neuman practice?
- Dr. Michael Neuman has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Neuman practices Diagnostic Radiology near Portland, OR.
See Portland Radiologists.