A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Neuman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Neuman
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Neuman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Neuman, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Neuman graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Neuman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Milwaukie Hospital
- Providence Portland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Jay Neuman MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Neuman practice?
- Dr. Michael Neuman has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Neuman practices Diagnostic Radiology near Portland, OR.
See Portland Radiologists.