Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue beneath the skin of the palm of your hand
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Neuwirth
Dr. Michael Neuwirth, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY, with another office in New York, NY. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery, Pediatric Surgery and Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine. Dr. Neuwirth is affiliated with Mount Sinai Brooklyn and Mt Sinai Hospital. Dr. Neuwirth has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Neuwirth has the following 3 specialties
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
- Pediatric Surgery
A pediatric surgeon is a qualified surgeon who has additional training in performing surgery on young patients, including fetuses (neonatal or fetal surgery), infants, children, adolescents and teenagers.
Because pediatric patients are...
- Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine
If you have a back injury or unexplained back pain, your doctor might refer you first to a radiologist and then to an orthopedic spinal surgeon. They specialize in the spine and can diagnose and treat spinal diseases such as scoliosis. They can...
Dr. Michael Neuwirth is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.
Podiatry, Orthopedic Surgery
Dr. Andrew Hecht
Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine, Orthopedic Surgery
New York, NY 0 mi22
Dr. Jason Saleh
New York, NY 0 mi9