Learn more about Dr. Michael Nevins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Nevins is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nevins
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Nevins, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Nevins graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.
Dr. Nevins has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Virginia Mason Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Lee Nevins MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michael L. Nevins practice?
- Dr. Michael Nevins has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Nevins practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Internists, Seattle Critical Care Practitioners, and Seattle Pulmonologists.